USPS Package Intercept
For a fee, USPS Package Intercept® lets the sender or recipient stop delivery or redirect a package, letter, or flat that is not out for delivery or already delivered. Most domestic mailings with a tracking or extra services barcode are eligible for Package Intercept. Solo puede solicitar una Intercepción de Paquete en línea.
Commercial USPS Package Intercept is available through Business Customer Gateway.
You can request that the destination Post Office hold the item for you or have it returned to sender.
- Verify that your shipment is eligible for Package Intercept.
- If eligible, you can submit your request online after logging in with your USPS.com account.
- After submitting your request, you’ll be provided an estimated total (intercept fee plus estimated Priority Mail® postage, if applicable). Luego trataremos de interceptar y redirigir el envío.
- If the shipment is intercepted, your credit card will be charged the $14.10 Package Intercept fee plus any applicable postage. Si el franqueo es superior al estimado, el franqueo adicional se le cobrará según corresponda.
- Your shipment will be redirected to the original sender or held at the local Post Office for pickup.
Paying for Package Intercept
- All intercepted items are redirected as Priority Mail. You must pay the applicable Priority Mail postage, except when the item was originally sent using Priority Mail Express®, Priority Mail, or First-Class Mail®.
- No se cobrará al cliente si el envío no es interceptado. Si se intercepta correctamente, se aplica la tarifa no reembolsable de Package Intercept a cada solicitud de intercepción.
Package Intercept Price Information
- Retail and commercial customers can also purchase additional services for the intercepted package, like Adult Signature Required, Adult Signature Restricted Delivery, Signature Confirmation™, and insurance.
Seguro y servicios adicionales
USPS Package Intercept is not a guaranteed service and certain conditions apply.
Qué Es Elegible
- Domestic USPS mail services with a USPS Tracking® or extra services barcode Check Your Barcode Number
- Packages whose total length and girth length is not larger than 108 inches Measuring Package Girth
Qué No Es Elegible
- USPS Marketing Mail® products and periodicals
- Items addressed to a Commercial Mailing Receiving Agency
- Items redirected to a PO Box™
- Nonmailable items, items with surface-only transportation markings, such as Label 127, Surface Mail Only, or items bearing other hazardous materials markings, such as Consumer Commodity ORM-D