USPS Package Intercept
For a fee, USPS Package Intercept® lets the sender or recipient stop delivery or redirect a package, letter, or flat that is not out for delivery or already delivered. Most domestic mailings with a tracking or extra services barcode are eligible for Package Intercept. You can request a Package Intercept online or at a Post Office™ location.
Commercial USPS Package Intercept is available through Business Customer Gateway.
You can request that the destination Post Office hold the item for you or have it returned to sender.
- Verify that your shipment is eligible for Package Intercept.
- If eligible, you can submit your request online after logging in with your USPS.com account.
- After submitting your request, you’ll be provided an estimated total (intercept fee plus estimated Priority Mail® postage, if applicable). Luego trataremos de interceptar y redirigir el envío.
- If the shipment is intercepted, your credit card will be charged the $14.10 Package Intercept fee plus any applicable postage. Si el franqueo es superior al estimado, el franqueo adicional se le cobrará según corresponda.
- Your shipment will be redirected to the original sender or held at the local Post Office for pickup.
Paying for Package Intercept
- All intercepted items are redirected as Priority Mail. You must pay the applicable Priority Mail postage, except when the item was originally sent using Priority Mail Express®, Priority Mail, or First-Class Mail®.
- No se cobrará al cliente si el envío no es interceptado. Si se intercepta correctamente, se aplica la tarifa no reembolsable de Package Intercept a cada solicitud de intercepción.
Package Intercept Price Information
- Retail and commercial customers can also purchase additional services for the intercepted package, like Adult Signature Required, Adult Signature Restricted Delivery, Signature Confirmation™, and insurance.
Seguro y servicios adicionales
USPS Package Intercept is not a guaranteed service and certain conditions apply.
Qué Es Elegible
- Domestic USPS mail services with a USPS Tracking® or extra services barcode Check Your Barcode Number
- Packages whose total length and girth length is not larger than 108 inches Measuring Package Girth
Qué No Es Elegible
- USPS Marketing Mail® products and periodicals
- Items addressed to a Commercial Mailing Receiving Agency
- Items redirected to a PO Box™
- Nonmailable items, items with surface-only transportation markings, such as Label 127, Surface Mail Only, or items bearing other hazardous materials markings, such as Consumer Commodity ORM-D